Baked Jerk Idaho Potatoes
Baked Jerk Idaho® Potatoes
Yields 4 servings
- 2 pounds Idaho Potatoes, well scrubbed and cut into 1-inch chunks
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoons Caribbean Jerk seasoning
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground allspice
- Preheat oven to 425ºF. Place potato chunks into a medium mixing bowl.
- In a liquids measuring cup, stir together the oil and spices. Pour spice mixture over the potatoes and stir with a wooden spoon to coat all the potatoes. Transfer the potatoes to a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Bake, uncovered, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are fork tender.
Recipe courtesy of Idaho Potato Commission